MailPoet Plugin Review
MailPoet Plugin Review Summary
Ease of Use Rating
MailPoet makes it really easy to integrate email marketing features into WordPress. It has a user-friendly dashboard to make it easy for users to create newsletter forms, collect emails, and send emails. And, all this is possible from a single place without having to leave the WordPress dashboard.
MailPoet has an active support team that replies quickly within a few hours. It offers email support for premium users to address their issues. In addition, there’s comprehensive documentation free for all users to access the required information. Also, you can email the team with pre-sale and billing-related questions through email as well.
MailPoet offers a complete solution for email marketing from creating forms, collecting email subscribers, segmenting lists, automating emails, to gathering user analytics, all this with a single plugin. While it saves you the cost of purchasing other form builders, as well as the plugin itself is available at an affordable rate.
- A free version is available
- Beautiful templates for forms and templates
- Managing email subscribers is easy
- Offers to send automated and bulk emails
- High deliverability with their sending servers
- GDPR compliant
- WordPress based - not a Saas platform
- Lacks advanced scheduling
- Users could use some more templates
- Multisite and RTL are not supported
MailPoet is a complete email marketing plugin for WordPress websites. It lets create opt-ins to collect email addresses from your website visitors. Also, it lets you send different types of emails to your customers and email subscribers right from the WordPress dashboard.
With MailPoet on your website, you can create attractive newsletter forms with the use of their responsive templates without the use of any other form builder. Moreover, it offers robust features to schedule emails, automate messages, send emails in bulk, and more to help businesses succeed with email marketing.
MailPoet Free Features
- Guided setup
- Collect unlimited emails
- Send emails to 1000 subscribers per month
- Templates for newsletters, welcome emails, post notifications, etc.
- Import email template
- Drag and drop elements to create email templates
- Categorize email subscribers to different lists
- Schedule automated emails
- Schedule post notifications
- Create forms from scratch or use templates
- Choose opt-in form types – pop-up, slide-in, fixed bar, and below pages.
- Manage each subscriber
- Create subscribers’ list and segments
- Lets users subscribe in registration forms
- Enable confirmation emails after newsletter sign up
MailPoet Premium Features
- Option to pay by numbers of subscribers
- Send with MailPoet or other third-party tools
- Remove MailPoet branding in emails
- Detailed Analytics for email campaigns
- Advanced email delivery
- High volume email send
- Ensure delivering emails to users’ Inbox
- Direct integration with WooCommerce
- Priority support
- 30 days money-back guarantee
MailPoet is a freemium plugin offering users both free and premium versions. While with the premium version, you can pay according to the number of subscribers, starting at €13 per month paid annually or €15 paid monthly. Or, if you want to exclude the sending option, MailPoet offers the starting plan at €149 per year.
MailPoet Discount & Coupon Code
There’s no active coupon code for MailPoet. We’ll add it when it’s available.
1. Sendinblue (SIB)
Sendinblue is an email marketing service that offers a robust, all-in-one plugin for WordPress. The plugin lets you connect with Sendinblue and offers features like creating forms, manage lists, running email campaigns, tracking reports, marketing automation, and so on. The plugin is available for free and lets you send up to 300 emails per day at no cost.
HubSpot is a popular SaaS tool that offers a WordPress plugin not only for email marketing, but also for CRM, live chat, forms, and analytics. It lets you create beautiful forms and pop-ups to attract to gain email subscribers. Also, you can create emails using templates and a drag-and-drop editor easily to send out to the email subscribers.
3. Email Subscribers & Newsletters
Just like MailPoet, Email Subscribers and Newsletters is a complete email marketing plugin. It lets you create email lists, send bulk & automated messages, and manage email marketing campaigns from the WordPress dashboard. It lacks the option to create newsletter forms but integrates with other form builder tools like Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, WPForms, etc.
MailPoet is one of the best WordPress plugins that offer you all the features you would expect in an email marketing plugin. It helps website owners easily create subscription forms as well as newsletters with drag-and-drop builders and importable templates.
This makes your automation email campaigns really easy with difficulties. Moreover, with a high delivery rate, detailed analytics, and reports, you can measure the success of your campaigns and take necessary actions to make your email campaigns more profitable.