The tools and plugins recommend in the site are the ones we use, have tried or tested ourselves and recommend to our readers. Marketing With WP is supported by readers like yourself. If you take an action (such as a purchase) we might earn an affiliate revenue at no extra cost to you.
SEOPress Plugin Review Summary
Ease of Use Rating
It offers a clean and user-friendly interface with all the settings accessible in a few clicks. In addition, the installation wizard feature makes it more convenient.
It has detailed documentation, forums, and YouTube tutorials, plus excellent email support for premium users. Users would love to have live chat support too.
SEOPress provides incredible value for money. While SEOPress comes from half the price compared to others, still no one can beat the features it provides.
- Easy to use
- Lightest SEO plugin
- Features rich
- Integration with Google Tools
- Free version available
- Social media optimization
- SEO settings import and export
- Lacks ‘nofollow’ toggle button for links
- Smaller dev team
SEOPress is a freemium WordPress SEO plugin with an easy and user-friendly interface. Being a super lightweight plugin, there’s no issue with website speed. Plus, it has lots of unique features as compared to other SEO plugins – SEO & content analysis, social optimization, XML/HTML sitemaps, redirection, and so on.
When getting started, it takes you through the installation wizard to set you up with the best possible configuration. Moreover, it connects seamlessly with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and webmaster tools for popular search engines.
SEOPress Free Features
- Easy Installation wizard
- XML and HTML Sitemap
- Title and Meta
- Facebook Open Graph
- Twitter Card
- Google Knowledge Graph
- Content Analysis (SEO and Readability)
- Google Analytics
- Matomo Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Plugin settings Import/Export
- Import SEO settings from other SEO plugins
- Redirect attachments to post parent or file URL
- Doesn’t display ads
- No footprints
- No anonymous data collection
- White label
- Intuitive Interface
SEOPress Pro Features
- Import SEO metadata from a CSV file
- Export SEO metadata to a CSV file
- Import Redirects from a CSV file
- Create Video Sitemap
- Google Structured Data Types
- Custom schemas (advanced)
- Google Local Business
- Google Suggest
- Dublin Core (Manage website metadata)
- Robots.txt (Control access for web crawlers)
- htaccess (page access control)
- Breadcrumbs (navigational path)
- Google Analytics Stats in Dashboard
- Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce
- Google Page Speed
- WooCommerce Integration
- Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) Integration
- Google News Sitemap
- 404 (missing page error) monitoring
- Broken link checker
- Manage default WordPress RSS
- URL Rewriting
- White Label from WP admin
SEOPress pricing starts at $49 per year for unlimited websites.
SEOPress has a free plugin for beginners.
(Pro + Insights)
|$128||PRO (unlimited sites) +|
Insights (1 site per license)
SEOPress Discount & Coupon Code
There’s no active coupon code for SEOPress. We will add it when it’s available. There are promotions during Black Friday every year.
SEOPress Pro Course
SEOPress Pro Course on how to master SEOPress Free and Pro plugin. Learn how to get more visitors, leads and conversions with the right setup and features.
– Become SEOPress Pro Power User
– Make your content stand out with Schema and Structured Data
– Control your website’s content visibility in Search Engines
– Understand how various settings affect your Website’s SEO and Performance
1. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is the most popular SEO plugin with 5 million+ active installs. Along with the basic free SEO features, it offers seamless Schema.org integration and full Yoast Academy access to premium users.
2. Rank Math
Rank Math is an emerging plugin with growing very rapidly. It offers quite a large feature set just like SEOPress. However, it has issues with migrating settings from other plugins. Also, users have complained that Rank Math is very pushy about purchasing their premium plan.
3. All in One SEO
All in One SEO is another popular WordPress SEO plugin. It has a modular approach so you can enable or disable the features you want. The biggest turndown for AIO SEO is that it only lets content optimization for 1 keyword.
As far as we are concerned, SEOPress is the best SEO WordPress plugin.
In comparison to other SEO plugins, SEOPress has the most features in the free version that other plugins charge for. Even in the premium version, you’ll get the most unique features like backlink monitoring, white-label, CSV metadata import, Google suggestions, etc. Other SEO plugins haven’t come up with that yet.
About the cost, SEOPress is the cheapest one among the competitors i.e. $49 for unlimited websites. Considering these many features you get for that price, you are in for a treat if you choose SEOPress.
We also have a comprehensive tutorial on how to install and set up SEOPress.